Hospital is seeking family medicine physician to join an established, successful FQHC in the community. Ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience and a strong desire to work with a residency/medical education program. Visa candidates welcome to apply!
- No inpatient responsibility
- Collaborative, supportive team of physicians, nurse practitioners and practice support staff
- Multi-disciplinary comprehensive approach to primary care includes the following services:Medical, Dental, Optometry, Behavioral Health, Peds, Women s Health, Pharmacy and Community Outreach.
- Participate in development of NEW family medicine residency program!!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including salary (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs).
- Commencement and/or Signing bonus.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance.
- Residency Stipend.
- CME Allowance with CME Days / Relocation Allowance.
- Vacation / 401K w/ match / Hlth/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability
This Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, the Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health. The hospital broke ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020.
J1 Visas welcome
How to Apply: