Medical Group in Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join their multispecialty physician practice.
Current and recent family medicine residents are encouraged to apply.
Hospital will open in 2022 with boutique style services for the downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods . Our strategic plan is to provide boutique executive medicine and women's wellness services to include: primary care, bariatric, general surgery, plastic surgery, ENDO, ENT, GI, noninvasive cardiology, and diagnostic medicine. The hospital will have new state of the art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 ENDO suites and diagnostic imaging services. New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI will support all of your diagnostic needs. We will open with 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry and medical/surgical units. Come get in on the ground floor of operations as we open. Our patients deserve an outstanding healthcare experience with highly skilled physicians and staff delivering the latest in health care with the best equipment and technology. You deserve to be a part of this exciting adventure!
Family Medicine Opportunity:
- Clinic attached to new Lutheran Downtown Hospital
- Develop your own outpatient practice - you may provide 100% outpatient services, mix of outpatient/inpatient services. NO option to practice OB.
- Round on your patients in the hospital with support of hospitalist team
- Competitive salary and wRVUs incentives
- CME, licensing, and vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical education debt assistance and residency stipend availalbe
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles