Established health system is seeking a general gastroenterologist to join three specialist physicians and three nurse practitioners at a busy outpatient practice.
- Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $4,500 CME annually, and more
- Six weeks of vacation (includes one week for CME)
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Private physicians lounge with complimentary food/beverages, open 24/7
- Robust referral base and an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice with a 15-county coverage area and a population draw of over 400,000
- Shared call rotation with three other physicians
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
Regional health system represents a new era of healthcare and wellness for the region. The modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Invested in:
- 16 operating room suites
- 2 da Vinci surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic - electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15-mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL210331