Health System in Mankato, MN has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist, to join a collegiate multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion. The division currently consists of five gastroenterologists and three advanced practice providers supporting an in-demand practice in a physician-led, financially stable organization committed to high-quality patient care and patient satisfaction. Primary preference for the practice is an advanced endoscopist to address the expanding patient need for ERCP care, as well as, assist in addressing the growth in the competitive market to expand patient reach further through networking opportunities with internal and external providers. General GI and other sub-specialty interest will also be considered.
Other features about this position include:
• Purely consultative service with well-established hospitalist program in place.
• Office, endoscopy suite, and hospital all located in one facility.
• Radiology including MRI, CT, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine with interventional radiology services and Infusion center on-site.
• Collegial relationships and collaborations with gastroenterologists at Clinic across our practices in Rochester/Red Wing MN and La Crosse/Eau Claire WI
• Compelling work, highly competitive compensation packages and exceptional benefits.
• A community setting with short commutes and easy access to larger cities such as Rochester, MN or the Twin Cities.
The opportunity for a blended clinical/consultative practice at Mankato research/teaching at Rochester exists.
The Health System is a vibrant and growing health care system with over 950 physicians providing care in more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. We offer a stable practice environment, a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 Best Companies to Work For . Qualifications:
Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in GastroenterologyThe Community:
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St.