Award Winning Health System is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join its team. There are currently four full-time GI specialists employed by the Hospital, all running high volume practices. We are looking to add a fifth. ERCP, Pill Cam, (among other procedures) currently offered. Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 250 hrs accrued (6 weeks) per year
- CME: 5 days (1 week), $6,000 per year. 3 on-site CME opportunities weekly
- Paid malpractice (occurrence-based) and paid relocation
- Retirement: Employer-funded 403(b), Employee-funded 457
- Low-Cost Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Size: 227 licensed beds
- Accolades: Top 100 Hospital 12 times (Truven), Best Place to work in Healthcare (Modern HC / Fortune), Best Place to Work for Women (Fortune), Healthcare s Most Wired.
- Coverage: single hospital coverage responsibilities (Licking County)
- Technology: updated technology and equipment
- Hospital-employed group: Yes, multi-specialty; fluctuates around 100+ providers
Located in Licking County, 30 minutes East of Columbus, Newark and surrounding cities have top-rated public schools and many excellent private schools. Major employers in the area are Owens Corning Fiberglass, which has a main factory in Newark, and State Farm Insurance, which has its headquarters here. Ohio State University also has a regional campus in Newark.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: .