30 minutes to Portland
70 miles to the ocean
- Established and highly productive gastroenterology group that is employed by their hospital partner.
- Be busy right away built-in patient base to ramp up quickly
- High quality of life position with 4 days of direct patient care per week
- State-of-the-art equipment and new endoscopy suite
- Enjoy a high level of autonomy and ability to manage your clinic and endoscopy time
- Benefit from a very strong GI nursing staff
- Very competitive base salary and tiered incentive bonus compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, relocation, CME, and retirement contribution.
Work and live 20 miles from downtown Portland, Oregon
- Live in one of the most desirable metropolitan areas in the country
- Access to all types of cultural events, museums, art & music scenes as well as unbeatable world-class cuisine including excellent wineries and breweries.
- Enjoy all types of outdoor activities like biking, hiking, boating, fishing, skiing, and many others.
- Home to professional sports, multiple universities, and excellent public and private school options.
- International airport with access to the entire U.S.