Primary Care Physicians (IM or FM) are needed for an outpatient community health center.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- 100% outpatient position, FM physicians would work with pediatrics and adolescents
- Community health - patients of all different demographics and socioeconomic status
- Routine primary care, health assessments, vaccines, wellness, and sick visits
- Generally scheduled appointments, but some last-minute walk-ins/sick visit
- Standard business hours - the full time is 40 hours per week
- Rotated evenings/weekend hours staggered with coverage
- FQHC/Community health - student loan forgiveness eligible