40 miles to DC
Pharmacy Residency Program
Medical Director of Primary Care & Population Health will influence health care delivery across four counties. This progressive position is ideal for the primary care physician on an upward career trajectory who is energized by strategic decision-making and creating positive change for physicians and patients.
Some Key Objectives of Position:
Lead a primary care workforce that is prepared for payment reform & care redesign opportunities unique to Maryland.
• Drive primary care clinical performance regionally to produce favorable patient outcomes.
• Participate in the development of integrated care pathways with other specialties & disciplines
• Foster an environment of trust, collaboration & innovation among diverse primary care clinicians serving diverse populations
• Maintain part-time clinical practice at one of our established sites in order to experience first-hand the challenges & opportunities for the primary care workforce
• Board Certified: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Geriatrics.
• 2 Years of Primary Care Leadership experience in system-based role(s)
• Fluency in population health strategies, including patient empanelment, patient activation, disease management, care management, risk stratification, medication therapy management.
• Familiar with clinical guidelines & evidence rating methodologies
• Familiar with metric report configuration and validation.
• Excellent clinical skills.
• Excellent skills in writing and public speaking.