3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore
Local regional airport
FM Residency Program
Geriatrician to provide clinical care to local nursing home residents as part of our commitment to high quality and cost effective patient care. This position offers a high degree of flexibility and work/life balance.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained physician with a passion for care of the elderly.
- Fellowship training or CAQ in Geriatrics is preferred, but AMDA certification or willingness to certify would be considered as well.
Partner with other LTC teams in the region in a visionary role to improve the transition of care between the skilled nursing facility and the hospital. You would work in collaboration with CRNPs as part of an established team dedicated to reducing inpatient readmission.
As an employed physician:
- MGMA competitive salary and benefit package including a two (2) year base salary guarantee
- Signing bonus & annual incentive bonuses
- Generous CME days and dollars
- Medical malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Robust retirement and benefits package