80 miles to Green Bay
100 miles to Madison
Radiation Oncologist to join a well-established Department of Radiation Oncology. On average 15 patients seen per day in clinic, no inpatient responsibilities. Radiation Oncology colleagues provide services at 5 other locations. Weekly tumor conferences are scheduled for support and collaboration. Hematology/Oncology is well integrated throughout the Health System.
Call schedule is approximately 1 week and 1 week-end per month.
- Two year guaranteed salary
- Competitive bonus and/or educational loan assistance and/or stipend during training
- $5,800 CME annual allowance and 2 weeks CME time
- Fully funded relocation
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
- 401k w/match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement at 11% contribution