Residency Program, affiliated with the University of Louisville, is seeking a Family Medicine MD/DO for a faculty position. This will be the only one locally of its kind, beginning its first academic semester in the summer of 2020. University-sponsored program hosting six resident slots per year (total of 18). Program faculty will have an academic appointment from university
Candidates must be board-certified. Brand-new clinic space with eighteen exam rooms and four classrooms.
Regional health system represents a new era of healthcare and wellness for the region. The modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Among the advancements, has invested in:
- 16 operating room suites
- 2 da Vinci surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic - electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
As one of America's best places to live and work, has much to offer, including:
Ranked in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spray-park, Riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted in:
- Two new award-winning hotels, with a third under construction
- New convention center
- ranked playground in the WORLD
- Numerous new restaurants, and unique shopping
- Opened in 2017 - $15M construction for the new International Bluegrass Museum and Music venue
Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15-mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL211994