45 miles to Wausau
2 hours from Madison
3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul
6 hours to Chicago
Multiple Residency Programs
Pediatric Intensivist to join its well established Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Team. You will provide initial and ongoing care of pediatric patients needing intensive services which are provided in the 8-bed, Level 1 PICU at the adjoining Children s Hospital. There are approximately 450 PICU admissions per year. You will also provide sedation services to pediatric patients undergoing clinic and hospital procedures. J-1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
You will be joining an established Team with four other Pediatric Intensivists in the 30-member Department of Pediatrics. All pediatric subspecialties are represented. You will have the opportunity to teach residents and medical students. Clinical research is available with the Research Institute.
- Two year guaranteed salary, with production based thereafter
- Outstanding 401(k) & employer-funded retirement plan
- Educational loan assistance and/or Bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Malpractice insurance provided
- Fully funded relocation
- Formal mentoring program
- Consults with Pediatric Subspecialists