Director of Clinical Services to provide overall direction, consultation and support of all clinical areas including psychiatry, medical, laboratory, and pharmacy. The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry and have a passion for serving individuals with complex psychiatric and addiction issues.
- 37.5 hour full time work week
- State Hybrid Pension Plan
- 401K and 457 (Deferred Compensation)
- 11 paid Holidays, Annual, Bereavement, Military, Family Medical, Sick Leave, Sick Leave Bank, Flexible Benefits
- Insurance is available including Health, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Professional privilege taxes and malpractice insurance is paid for by the RMHI
- And Tennessee has no state income tax!
- The candidate should have proven experience in successfully initiating and sustaining multi-agency and multi-community policy, system, and environmental change strategies and demonstrate a working knowledge of persons with complex psychiatric and addiction issues.
- They must have skills in networking among a diverse group of agencies and organizations with effective communication skills, including written and public speaking, and adept at dealing with people at various levels within the organization, as well as, external stakeholders and leaders.
- Management skills are important with the ability to coach and mentor a team with diverse levels of expertise.