Breast Imager opportunity:
- Board Certified or Eligible radiologist only
- Fellowship training in breast imaging or expereince preferred.
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- EMR: EPIC inpatient, Cerner outpatient
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: Hours are 8 AM 5 PM, Monday through Friday with no call, weekends, or holidays.
- Call: NONE
- Join a Women s Diagnostic Imaging Service team.
- This position is dedicated to Breast Imaging.
Comprehensive services include performing digital mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis, radioactive seed localization, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI. In addition we offer stereotactic/tomosynthesis, ultrasound, and MRI guided core biopsies within a dedicated Breast Health Center.
A high volume department that performs 16,000 screening mammograms/year; 6,800 diagnostic mammograms /year; and 1,000 image guided biopsies/year. The breast imagers work collaboratively with the breast surgeon to provide multidisciplinary breast care to our patients.
The ideal candidate for this position will be proficient in all areas of breast imaging including: mammography, ultrasound, MRI, breast localizations and biopsy procedures.
There has been a significant technology investment made the past few years with the addition of three (3) Tomosynthesis units, and a fourth to be added in 2017.
The candidate should also enjoy patient interactions and share our commitment to deliver the highest quality of care in a friendly, professional manner. A Breast Center of Excellence and is accredited by the NAPBC.
- Competitive salary and Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement pla