2 hours from Milwaukee
3 hours from Chicago
The opening is to replace a retiring partner. The radiology group consists of 9 partners and one employee. Share IR call at one well run hospital q3 with two other interventionalists. Minimal call backs. Case mix is diverse but focuses on venous access, biopsy/drainage, GU, vertebroplasty, IVC filter placement/retrieval, dialysis and venous/PE lysis. Developing IO practice including Y-90. Occasional gastrostomy, visceral embolization, vein ablation, PAD, trauma embolization, and biliary. IR clinic for outpatient consults and follow up. IR nurse practitioner assists with patient assessment/documentation, inpatient consults, clinic, and minor procedures.
General radiology is required with MSK and high-end neuro covered by our subspecialty partners. Some limited general diagnostic call is required of all IRs. A home PACS workstation is provided. Mammography is available but not necessary. Equal democratic group with two-year partnership track including hospital ownership stake. Highly desirable compensation and equal time off from day one. Excellent work environment.
- Fellowship trained interventional radiology physician interested in a mixed practice of interventional and diagnostic radiology (including CT, MR, US, nucs, radiographs, and fluoro)
- Willing to perform consultations in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Preferred start date by July 1, 2020
- Current fellows are welcome to apply
- Full time preferred but part time considered
- Partnership track preferred but employee considered