Louisville metro with a population of 1.3 million
- Highly qualified BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a busy adult cardiac surgery practice in the Louisville metropolitan area
- The candidate will have proven excellent technical and interpersonal skills and should be a highly motivated individual willing to expend the practice and work as a team.
- We encourage new graduates from recognized training programs.
- He/she will engage in a busy case load involving two recognized hospitals with very active coronary, valve, and aortic surgery case mix.
- Training or exposure to TAVR, ECMO, and wire skills are desirable.
- The cardiac surgery team is based on three surgeons, eight PA/ARNP's, and great office support in two locations.
- The present volume is 900 cases and the practice has established STS recognized outcomes.