MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU setting
- Active RN License
- PALS & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), a high-tech children's services area for critically ill, medically complex, and/or post-surgical patients. The pediatric intensive care RN collaborates with families, physicians, and other healthcare officials to determine the best course of patient care and recovery.
- Provide care for children and adolescents, usually up to the age of 18, with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions that require constant monitoring.
- Prioritize careful monitoring of patients, and reports regularly to the pediatrician, and family on the patient's condition, and what they can expect in recovery.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, PICU, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursingnursingcandidates@