Pinkberry eatery is located in the McNamara Terminal, offering frozen yogurt that tastes as good as it makes you feel. Come and get your swirl on!
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Our Team Member's are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service by preparing the highest quality frozen yogurt, and providing timely, accurate, and friendly service for each guest. Team Member's will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Food preparation at 100% recipe adherence. Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving, portioning, and serving food items.
- Follow production prep list and keep accurate records to accurately. Requisition supplies and equipment as needed.
- Proficient in using knives, slicers, and other kitchen equipment.
- Use the KDS to efficiently manage guest's orders.
- Comfortable with using a variety of cooking methods.
- Follow all brand standards including those related to food safety, sanitation, operational excellence, and guest satisfaction.
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices. Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and regulations including those relating to food safety.
- Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required for service.
- Assist with ordering and planning food supplies, as directed by the supervisor.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to management.
- Monitor proper rotation and dating of prepped food items and storage areas.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment that is free of safety hazards.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment. Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ensure that food on guest tickets comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion.
- Assist with training new cooks and other restaurant staff, helping as needed.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals