Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
The Behavioral Health Clinician (BHC) provides clinical behavioral health services to primary care patients. As a member of the care team, the BHC receives referrals from the medical staff, consults with the referring PCP, and educates medical and office staff regarding behavioral health conditions
- Master's Degree in social work, Doctoral Degree in Psychology, or related field with current independent license to practice in Connecticut. (LCSW, PhD, PsyD)
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience.
- Demonstrated competency in assessment and brief cognitive and behavioral interventions.
- Experience working with individuals across the age range, couples, families and groups.
- Experience providing behavioral health services in a medical setting (preferably primary care).
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.