Primary Daily Supply Teacher - Harlow
Are you looking for some flexibility in your working schedule where you can work the days that suit you best?
Are you currently working part time and want some extra days work when you are free? Then why not give supply teaching a go!!
Academics are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Primary School Teachers across the Harlow area for day-to-day supply cover at our established schools. We are extremely busy at the moment and are always in need of Teachers who have experience from EYFS up to Year 6.
Primary School Supply Teacher Requirements:- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 (can be through teacher training placements)
- QTS (ideally 1 years' experience teaching)- Flexible and motivated primary teachers who are passionate about education- Strong classroom management skills- Flexible & adaptable approach to work- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Benefits of supply
When you work with Academics, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working schedule/Excellent work life balance
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Excellent in house CPD opportunities
- Local and Good and Outstanding schools
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
The ideal applicant
This role would suit an ambitious teacher who is looking for new flexible working schedule and an exciting new challenge.You will have the skills, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliver outstanding lessons and will demonstrate best practice in improving pupil progress and attainment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £130.00 - £190.00 per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday/Term time only
If daily supply work sounds of interest, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact Academics, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.