As a Private Client Director with Fisher Investments, you will call high-net-worth leads we provide, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments. You will meet with prospective clients with the goal of gathering new clients and assets for our firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves warm initial calls and in-person selling to close business. You will be supported by dedicated portfolio management and client service groups who manage the transition and retention of client relationships, allowing you to focus purely on selling. You will report to your team leader.
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
- 5+ years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
- Motivated mindset to set and reach goals: "money is a measure of success"
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding documented sales ability
- Optimistic outlook; see failures as opportunities to improve and find solutions
- High activity orientation and persistent through setbacks
- Ability to connect with a wide array of audiences through dynamic interpersonal skills
- Highly ethical and professional
Why Fisher Investments Europe
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that we align with our clients' best interests by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two Pension Contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy* and Cyclescheme programme
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Voluntary worldwide business and leisure travel insurance, including winter sports
- Two Wellness Programmes (free, confidential and available 24/7)
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS EUROPE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract