I'm currently working with a fast growth Not-for-profit based in South London looking to recruit a Procurement Officer on a permanent basis. Great opportunity to work for a family-friendly business, supporting a great cause.
Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager. The role will be responsible for:
- Contract management
- Review agreements
- Maintain the contract repository
- Track progress of agreements from start to finish
- Partnering with external legal advisors on use of agreements
- Take ownership of the company buying/purchasing system
- Working closely with the procurement manager to tender goods and services
- Promote procurement best practice
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have proven track record in a similar role and desirably hold/or studying towards a procurement qualification. Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook) skills and working knowledge of SharePoint are highly desirable. You will be organised, switched on with strong attention to detail.
In return you will be part of a great team with excellent benefits and competitive renumeration package. ESO171807.