At Paradies Lagardère, we are passionate about connecting with each of our guests. Crew Members are responsible for preparing products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean and fast-paced environment.
Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public. In joining our team, you commit to supporting this mission by demonstrating our service standards at all times and holding all team members to the same. Providing a safe work environment of trust and respect free of harassment is expected
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- Online Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests' drinks and food orders within 30 seconds of them entering the concept.
- Accurately total, process, and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
- Handles money, processes credit, and debit cards, makes change while complying with the company's Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products. Make recommendations to guests to fit their needs, especially when questioned about potential food allergens.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals