Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
*Residential Care Provider of The Year 2022 & 2019, HealthInvestor awards*
*_If you're a nurse who's looking for something more: more time, more opportunities and more reward, choose a career with Hamberley Care Homes._*
Nursing at Hamberley is different. Our nurses have the time to spend quality time with residents and their families. They develop close relationships, really understanding the needs of the people they care for, and have time to provide holistic care.
Our innovative, award-winning model of care includes a multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to caring for each and every individual in the way that they like. As a nurse at Hamberley, you'll have a unique opportunity to be part of this team of dedicated professionals, as well as working in a well-appointed, high quality environment.
At Hamberley we believe our residents deserve something Extra Special, Every Day', and we focus on the tiny details that make our homes for older people a luxurious and comfortable, home-like environment.
*Join us at Bristol's most stunning care home*
Lovell Place Care Home in Charlton Hayes is a luxurious care home on the outskirts of Bristol, part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes - offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house - where we screen classic films - to the on-site luxury spa - offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies - everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
*Why we're different*
- *Generous, above NHS-equivalent rates of pay.*
- *A unique opportunity to lead*. You will play a pivotal role in coordinating the care of our residents, including liaising directly with GPs and other providers.
- *Supportive team environment.* Our close-knit, multi-disciplinary team relies on each other's expertise to ensure the best, safest, decisions are made. And our management team actively foster an environment where all members of the team are listened to and supported.
- *A chance to make a bigger difference to people.* Our high staff-to-resident ratio and the long-term nature of the care, means you'll get to spend time building a relationship with the people you care for. You'll have the opportunity to take a more holistic approach to their physical and mental health, ensuring better care and more satisfying, fulfilling work.
- *A chance to make a bigger difference to care.* Our generous resources and culture of listening, mean that if you see a way to make care better, we can make it happen.
- *Maintain and enhance your clinical skills.* Our residents have highly varied needs, so we offer extensive training and learning opportunities for you to develop your clinical skills. From dementia care to medical emergencies, wound care, diabetes management, and stroke care, the work is always different, interesting and rewarding.
*We offer our nurses: *
- Starting salary of £45,864 per year (equivalent to £21,00 per hour)
- Company pension
- Paid breaks
- Flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced overtime rate
- Quality bonus scheme linked to CQC Rating
- We'll cover the costs for revalidation and your enhanced disclosure form.
*Could you be part of our team?*
We're looking for nurses with:
- The commitment to make a real difference to the lives of our residents
- Excellent communications skills, a great attitude to teamwork and a desire to lead on patient care
- Updated NMC registration.
At the heart of our organisation there is a culture of commitment, so we can collectively deliver our vision and create great places to live and work.
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we're opening five new homes in 2022. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and again in 2022.
*Please note Hamberley Care Homes require all staff to provide proof of Covid vaccination, unless medically exempt*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 42 per week
Salary: £45,987.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bristol, BS34 5AU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* NMC (required)
* work permit - we are unable to offer sponsorship (required)
* Proof of Covid Vaccination (required)