We are looking for caring and compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team. The RNs direct resident care; collaborates with physicians, residents and multi-disciplinary team members; provides physical and psychological support to residents, families and team members.
At Otterbein, you are not an employee. You are a partner in caring because we are all partners working together for a goal. We believe in person-centered care that honors the residents and the choices they make. That are dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate, quality care at our Communities or our small house neighborhoods.
Join our team of Partners who are talented, kind, wise, funny, spirited, generous, endearing, and so much more.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, and Float
Available Shifts: All shifts available
Pay: Based on experience and *NEW Shift Differential - $5.00 for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts.
Supplemental Pay: Retention Bonus - Full-time-$8,000 and Part-Time-$4,000
- Provides direct care to residents.
- Coordinate, supervise and evaluate resident care.
- Assist with safety assurance for residents and nursing staff.
- Communicate with nursing and other departments and service providers.
- Exhibit positive professional image to residents, visitors, and facility staff.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education: Graduate of approved nursing program
- Licensure: Valid Ohio Registered Nurse (RN) license, CPR
- Experience: At least 6 months of direct care nursing practice desired; long term care experience preferred
Why work for Otterbein SeniorLife:
For more than 100 years, Otterbein has provided senior housing options rooted in respect and community. We're a non-profit 501(c)(3) health and human service organization, so our values and initiatives are focused on serving our residents.
Otterbein SeniorLife consists of lifestyle communities, revolutionary small house neighborhoods, home health, and hospice care in Ohio and Indiana. We offer different lifestyle options for seniors through independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehab, memory support, respite care, in-home care, and hospice services.
Person Centered Care
Low staff-to-resident ratio
Career growth opportunities
Strong promote from within philosophy
Access to daily pay
Company-paid STNA classes
Modern, state-of-the-art communities
Safety programs in place
Benefits (vary based on position, location, and hours worked)
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at Otterbein!