Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut's leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
Delivers efficient, high quality and safe nursing care to all clients in the program(s). Monitors, assesses, plans care, intervenes and evaluates the medical/nursing management of clients within incumbent's care and in all other levels of care, as assigned by the ACE Nurse Manager and/or ACE Team Leader. Performs Charge Nurse role in the clinical oversight of counselor assistants, certified nurse assistants and other licensed staff ensuring completion of all assigned work tasks on the accountability sheet. May also be Team Leader as assigned by ACE Nurse Manager.
- Valid CT RN license.
- Minimum of Associate's degree in nursing. Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- CPR & AED certified within six months of employment.
- Accredited certification in Addictions Nursing (CARN) or Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing (or is actively pursuing credentialing) is preferred.
- Minimum of one years' nursing experience in Psychiatric or Substance Abuse Treatment preferred.
- Experience as a CNA, Mental Health Worker, or other related field is desirable for newly graduated nurses.
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire, including six paid holidays
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.