Overview: *All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
*$5,000 sign-on bonus at hire for candidates meeting specialty experience bonus requirements*
As a Registered Nurse (RN)
in our Clovis Community ICU Stepdown
, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit team, all while caring for a wide acuity of patients. The patients you will care for will range from moderate to high acuity, including complex medical and surgical patients, chronic ventilator patients, and more. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to grow your ICU experience!
Clovis Community Medical Center opened at its current location as a 109-bed hospital in 1988. Since then, there's been nothing but growth. Today, Clovis Community has 208 private patient rooms and another 144 under construction. In your role, you will be one of the first to work among a fast growing team in our new Heart and Lung Institute!
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits. Financial benefits are important too, and outside base compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful community.
Responsibilities: In this 30 bed unit, you will have an RN to patient ratio of 1:3. You will be working closely with all members of the multidisciplinary team ranging from the physician & specialty consultant, to respiratory therapy & physical therapy as well as case management and pharmacy. As the primary RN you play a vital role integrating a multidisciplinary approach into the patient's plan of care. In your role, you will be:
- Prioritizing and critically thinking in a fast paced, dynamic patient care setting as you quickly respond to changes in your patient's condition.
- Communicating closely with patients and their families as you provide updates on the plan of care.
- Collaborating with members of your care team such as the Clinical Supervisor and Patient Care Technician.
- Educating your patients and their families in the plan of care to facilitate participation in the recovery process.
- Applying CMC based education while keeping current with evidence based practices in a progressive care environment.
Qualifications: Education Background
- Graduate of approved nursing program.
Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Consistent demonstration of Novice / Advance Beginner clinical nursing practice proficiency required
Licenses and Certifications
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required