Otterbein Granville, a 5STAR Rated Life Plan Community, is looking for skilled Registered Nurses (RNs) who desire a career that matters in a company that values their expertise. The RN directs resident care; collaborates with physicians, residents and multi-disciplinary team members; provides physical and psychological support to residents, families and team members.
SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER NEW WAGE SCALE
*New Sign-On Bonus*
Part Time - $4,000
NOTE: bonus offer available for a limited time! Bonus is subject to change. Ask your interviewer for details.
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
- Communicating a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for elders
- Recognizing the autonomy and dignity of all elders
- Understanding how to place decision-making in the hands of the elders
- Focusing on providing high-quality service and care
- Education: Graduate of approved nursing program
- Licensure: Valid Ohio Registered Nurse (RN) license, CPR
- Experience: At least 6 months of direct care nursing practice desired; long term care experience preferred
- Medical insurance with free virtual doctor visits
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time off that accrues immediately
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirements Savings with a 401(k) or 403(b) with company match
- Get access to 50% of your wages before pay day through PayActiv
- Employee sponsored fund for employees in need
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance
*Some benefits are based on hours worked
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at Otterbein!