We have an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal to join a reputable boutique law firm based in the City of London!
Our client is a reputable law firm based in London who are specialists in Real Estate, Employment and Dispute Resolution. They are known for their excellent service as well as their friendly yet practical service.
The role will consist of managing a Residential Property workload with minimal supervision. The role consists of working alongside a fee earner within the team and providing support by carrying out fee earning tasks. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with sales and purchases of Residential Property, both freehold and leasehold, from inception to completion with minimal supervision
- Carrying out searches
- Preparing legal documentation such as TR1s, SDLT forms, reports on title
- Dealing with exchange of contracts
- Completing post-completion tasks
- Legal research
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Residential Property Paralegal required
- Law degree and / or LPC desired but not essential
- Confident in working to tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Genuine interest to develop a successful career within Residential Property
Benefits include (but not limited to) hybrid working and progression to training contract for the right candidate!
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give us a call for a confidential discussion about the role!
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.