Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How You can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
- Build a great workplace for strong performers by promoting and driving an engaged workforce, career development, and learning.
- Must have a passion for the guest!
- Maintain a professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, food quality and presentation standards, and grooming standards.
- Be a visible presence, available to members of your team, guests, and airport partners. Monitor the performance of your team and operational systems, making adjustments, as necessary.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service, responding to guests and General Manager with a resolution within 24 hours. Take all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Drive top line sales and profitability.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and adjust readily to fast-moving, ever-changing circumstances, and utilize problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to solve situations.
- 3-5 years of experience restaurant management experience.
- Obtain and maintain current ServSafe Food Manager's Certification within six months of hire/promotion.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. and perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, gripping, climbing on a ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods and the ability to work in an environment with varying temperatures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must agree to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented environment. The schedule is determined by business needs.
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, Microsoft Office, and mathematics.