Do you have strong proven experience within Sales Order Processing? This industry leading Hertfordshire based organisation who work with major organisations globally are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Order Processor to support a portfolio of national and global clients.
This is a senior role in a busy and fast paced environment within an expanding team, you will have high levels of responsibility and accountability and will provide additional project support to the Management team where required.
Sales Order Processor - Job Overview
- Processing customer orders accurately to agreed SLAs
- Ensure orders are checked and correct to quote and configured correctly
- Ensure pricing agreements are applied to customer orders
- Liaise with customer services and sales teams regarding any issues with orders
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the delivery of orders
- Ensure compliance of overseas orders
- Processing returns and ensure credits are processed
- Resolving any order and invoicing queries
Sales Order Processor - Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a sales order processing role
- Experience handling large and complex customer orders both domestic and international
- Able to provide outstanding customer service
- Must have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Able to work to deadlines
Sales Order Processor - Benefits Offered
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Full time permanent position
- Generous benefits package
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.