Why Work for Us?
No experience? No problem, we love training and developing our team members and training is always paid!!
Here is a glimpse into what you will do on a daily basis:
Function as part of a team, together as a Sanitation Technician, you will help various departments with job tasks related to the sanitation, janitorial, grounds, facilities, and custodial areas.
- Competitive Wages of $14/hr PLUS additional pay for working 2nd shift
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 10 Paid Holidays.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 60 days of employment (Company contribution for employee and dependents.)
- Life Insurance fully paid by employer.
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance available.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is provided for all employees.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Career Advancement.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent.
- Able to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce.
- Punctual and Good Attendance.
- Good communication, math, reading and writing skills.
- Basic clerical and mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced repetitive work environment.
- Quality, safety minded, reliable, precise, and self-motivated.
- Must be detail oriented, and able to spot defects or errors in all formats.
- Required Competencies: Action Orientation, Drive for Results, Functional/Technical Skills, Personal Learning, Listening, Integrity & Trust, Listening, and Peer Relationships.
- 1 year experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- 1 year experience in related industry or process is preferred.
- 1 year experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to work in a wet environment including high pressure water and spills.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to harsh, caustic, and dangerous cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to work inside and outside plant, ambient and sub-freezing temperatures.
- Ability to work around moving equipment and lift truck traffic.
- Required Competencies:
- Drive for Results, Action Orientation, Priority Setting, Functional Technical Skills, Problem Solving, and Customer Focus.
- Department: Sanitation
- Direct Report: Sanitation Lead
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
- Hours: 1st and 2nd Shift (overnight) hours are available. 10-hour shifts.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, OPTIONAL Fridays/Saturdays. Voluntary overtime at time and a half.
- Wage: $14/hr PLUS $1.00/hr shift differential if working on 2nd Shift.
- Clean, Operate, and Maintain equipment and perform lab, office, facilities, and grounds tasks as assigned by supervisor to SOP using compressed air, high pressure hoses, hot water, chemicals, brushes, floor scrubber, mops, brooms, and tools.
- Assist in reassembly of production equipment after cleaning as necessary.
- Maintain clean restrooms and office areas; supply, remove trash, mop, and sanitize as needed.
- Maintain outside plant grounds.
- Determine priorities for cleaning either through direction provided by Sanitation Lead, Production Leadership, or through consultation of the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Work closely with all departments to maintain cleanliness standards, increase efficiencies and yields, and eliminate losses.
- Complete all chemical concentration monitoring as described in SOPs.
- Mix and monitor concentration of required chemicals according to procedures utilizing appropriate PPE.
- Store all chemicals and safety equipment properly and maintain log of chemicals utilized per SOP.
- Complete accurate inventory counts and keep equipment and chemical storage areas clean and tidy.
- Provide training to new personnel.
- Follow all food safety, legal, quality, process control policies and regulations.
- Keep supervisor informed of all issues relating to the sanitation department.
- Communicate regularly with peers, supervisor, and other departments to ensure proper information flow.
- Maintain excellence in customer service by responding to all help requests in a timely manner and communicating in a professional manner.
Working Conditions on the Production Floor:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced light manufacturing environment.
- PPE requirements: safety glasses, respiratory protection, company supplied lab coats, and gloves.
- GMP gowning requirements: Hair net, beard guard (if applicable), shoe covers, and sweatbands as required.
- Factory attire.
- Frequent lifting / carrying (10-50 lbs.).
- Frequent pushing / pulling (50-300 lbs) and frequent bending and stooping.
- Frequent handling / gripping (parts, tools, etc.).
ELITE One Source is an operating company of DCC Plc, an international sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with operations in Britain, Ireland, Continental Europe and the USA currently employing approximately 11,000 employees in 15 countries.
ELITE One Source Nutritional Services, Inc. ('ELITE'), is a provider of contract manufacturing and related services to the growing healthcare and dietary supplements market in the US.
We are committed to fostering an open, collaborative, and safe work environmenta place where you can contribute, grow, and share in the success of the Company.
All Employees agree to comply with a strict adherence to Company and OSHA safety requirements, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliance, and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory standards.
Commitment to Safety
At ELITE we consider the safety, health, and security of our employees, the integrity of our assets, the protection of the environment, and the quality of our service to be integral to the efficient management of our business.
We believe that all injuries, illnesses, and incidents arising from things we do in the course of our business are preventable and we are committed to preventing harm to anyone as a result of our operations. We put SAFETY F1RST in everything we do. We each have a responsibility for our own safety and for the safety of others. Maintaining high standards of health and safety, ensuring the safe operations of our facilities, vehicles, and other assets is good for our employees, our customer, our business, and the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to continual and sustainable improvements in our health and safety performance and will ensure, our employees and others who may be affected by our operations, are not exposed to risks to ether their health or safety.
The ultimate responsibility for health and safety and environmental compliance within ELITE lies with the Senior Management team. They have the overall responsibility for the health and safety of all our employees and for ensuring that the risks and impacts from our activities are understood and mitigated. However, everyone at ELITE must understand the part they play to help contain health and safety risks and that this is part of our everyday work. It is the responsibility of every individual working within the business to make themselves aware of possible health and safety risks and to take reasonable measures to reduce this risk in their working environment.
The preceding essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. ELITE ONE SOURCE Nutritional Services, Inc reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of any position and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Additionally, employees of ELITE agree to accept and complete additional projects as assigned by a member of management.