Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Secretaryto join their friendly and fast-paced team in Kent in the Residential and Commercial Property sector.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, taking messages and meeting customers & clients. Organising solutions for minor management problems in residential & commercial buildings.
- Registering agency enquiries & assisting with enquiries.
- The applicant needs to be versatile and must have the ability to multi - task with a strong level of English and proficient typing skills.
- Good phone manner and strong administrative skills.
- Confident with diary management, filing & scanning.
- Accurate record keeper.
- Composing draft letters and emails to clients.
- Audio typing using Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Package, Outlook, Alto Property Platform (useful but not essential - training can be provided).
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team, organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.