Classroom Behaviour Buddy
Empowering Learning is working in partnership with a local SEN school in the Borough of Enfield. The school is looking for candidates who can support pupil's with SEMH, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour. All pupils have an Education Healthcare plan in place to help identify the areas of development and support needed.
The Behavioural LSA / TA will be confident in building rapport and trusting relationships in order to progress learning. This role involves working closely with class teachers and the SENDco to implement a tailored learning approach where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a passion for education and SEN. The schools have experienced teams already in place and are able to provide additional training and development.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working/volunteering in a Primary/Secondary School
- Experience and understanding of SEND - in particular Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Direct link to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultant to cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- CPD: SEND Workshop & Team Teach FREE
If interested, please send your updated CV asap!