- Digital Marketing Senior Account Manager or Account Manager with a career plan to become an Account Director in 12 months (you'll need to work up to it of course)
- Work with a range of eCommerce clients, helping to market luxury clothing, designer home furnishings, health and wellbeing products and premium sports equipment.
- £30k-£38k + great benefits. 2 days in, 3 WFH, could be full-time or a 4 day week.
A long-established, award-winning digital marketing agency in Wiltshire is looking for a Digital Marketing Senior Account Manager or Account Manager who's looking for a career path towards Account Director level. This is either a full-time role or they'd consider somebody who'd prefer either a 4 day week or reduced hours spread across 5 days. They're pretty flexible for the right person.This is the ideal opportunity for somebody with digital marketing agency experience or perhaps somebody who's worked in-house within eCommerce and is able to advise client on their Digital Marketing campaigns utiling Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, Email, Social Media, and other digital campaigns. They have experts to do the doing though.They're based outside of Swindon at a location that's not easy to get to by public transport and whilst they lift share with one another, it'd be great if you have access to your own transport. Hybrid working is on offer with 2 days in the office and 3 working from home being the current norm.There's a lot of room for career progression as they continue to win new clients and work on some really exciting projects. The team is friendly, collaborative and they enjoy being sociable. What you'll be doing
The Digital Marketing Senior Account Manager or Account Manager will have the support of an Account Manager and an Account Executive and will manage and grow client relationships, delivering a range of digital marketing campaigns via a team of digital specialists. You'll report to the Client Services Director who is very supportive and a great coach. Typical campaigns will be brand awareness, lead generation and sales-driven digital campaigns for Retail / eCommerce businesses utilising a combination of SEO, PPC, email, Social & PR, and CRO. What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your talents
- The ideal candidate will have worked for a digital marketing or eCommerce agency as a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager, but we're also keen to hear from candidates that have worked for other types of marketing agency, or who've worked in-house for an eCommerce business or similar.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and advise senior stakeholders.
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £38k for the right person.
- You'll also receive an excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression.
If you're an experienced Digital Senior Account Manager, Account Manager, or similar and you're interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.