Global business based in London is currently looking for a world class Senior Group Accountant.
This role will report into the Group FC and Group FD and will take ownership of all Group Reporting responsibilities across this truly international business. The business is looking for a candidate who can work with them to develop new systems and processes across the group during a period of growth and change.
Candidates must have experience with multi-currency consolidations in a global business.
This role will pay £60k to £72k + great benefits, bonus and a remote first working model.
This is a permanent role and the business off great benefits and bonus offers "remote first" working but candidates can go into the office more regularly should they wish.
This role will require a technically strong Senior Group Accountant who has hands-on experience in Consolidations. The business is currently going through an ERP implementation project and so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including systems and also acquisitions and disposals.
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly and annual consolidation process for this international business.
- Supporting with the statutory audit and accounting processes
- Work with Group FC and Group FD to review current systems and processes
- Develop best in-class internal controls
The successful candidate will have / be:
- Qualified with previous experience in a Group Reporting Role or straight from practice with consolidations experience.
- Previous experience developing internal processes and systems
- Experience developing internal controls
- Inquisitive and innovative and a strong communicator
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark in a global leader in it's field.
This role is being recruited immediately so if you match the above requirements please send your CV through ASAP.