At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is hiring Systems Engineers
in a number of areas to support the design and certification of our next commercial airplanes. Looking for strong Senior Level Engineers .
Prefer formal education in Systems engineering, familiarity with Model Based Systems Engineering and/or proficient developing models in CAMEO
We have placement opportunities supporting a number of different development programs as well as product development. If you have a passion for airplanes and a strong background in Systems Engineering, we re looking for you.
This position is located in Everett, Washington
.Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa statusBasic Qualifications (Required):
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- Must currently possess a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Systems Engineering.
- Experience as a Systems Engineer, leading systems engineering, integration and test activities.
- Working knowledge and experience developing/applying aviation related system safety analysis methods such as System Safety Risk Assessments, Fault-tree Analysis (FTA), Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA) and Safety Assessment Report (SAR).
- Experience in development program and standing up new production systems, activating factories, and defining key requirements for successful manufacturing execution.
- Experience in developing technical requirements for a development program.
- Experience in CONOPS development, trade studies, and requirements/interface definitions.
- experience in systems engineering involving: system requirements, functional decomposition and allocation, integrated design, analysis and evaluation, verification.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the requirements and methods for showing compliance to 14 CFR 25.1309.
- System safety assessment, Fault Hazard Analysis and Single & Multiple Failure Analysis.
- Development Assurance and experience with ARP4754A and AC20-174.
- Requirements development for aerospace systems and hardware.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.Relocation:
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibilityDrug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Union Requisition:
This is a union represented positionEqual Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.