This is not your average senior finance role and this is definitely not your average run of the mill company. Work longer than your contracted hours you can bank them for future time off, great bonus scheme and guaranteed shares for the first 3 years worth 4 figures each year, super flexible hybrid working as long as core hours of 10-4 are worked either at home or in the office, excellent holiday allowance. This is a high growth business with many different revenue streams so if this sounds like it's enough to tempt you, a qualified accountant with strong operational transactional leadership finance experience, out of your current employer then here's what you'll be able to offer in return
- Managing, supporting, and developing the finance operations team ensuring workload has been delegated, improving the productivity of the team, and handling any issues in a timely manner
- Working with the Finance transformation manager, driving continuous improvement and automation of manual processes
- Be the finance lead for the roll out of a new end to end Purchase to Pay processes across the business.
- Review the BACS payment runs and work as a key point of contact for escalation in the Purchase Ledger team
- Bank reconciliations and working as a key point of contact for escalation in the Bank rec team.
- Provide SME input and oversight on risks and controls for material change projects impacting Finance operations.
- Drive a culture of operational excellence, continuous improvement, controls and efficiency
- Support the external audit process
- Providing general support and completing ad-hoc tasks as required by the CFO and Financial Controller
Based in central Cardiff this company is hugely ambitious, has an entrepreneurial feel to it and will offer long term career opportunities. If you're ambitious, enjoy a fast pace and want to feel like you're recognised for your skills and hard work then look no further than this opportunity.