My client, a well-established company based in Harrogate, is currently looking for a Senior Payroll Coordinator to join their busy Payroll Department. With fantastic benefits, an easily accessible office and great salary, this could be the role for you!
What's in it for you?
- Group profit share scheme (paid quarterly with no waiting period)
- Pension 3% employer contribution, minimum 3% employee contribution
- 1 x Life Assurance
- 25% employee discount
- Free employee meals and drinks during working hours
- Up to 25 days paid holiday each year plus public holidays.
Your new role as a Senior Payroll Coordinator
- Processing New Starters (structure setup, P45, maintenance and processing of relevant documents) and Leavers (payments and documents)
- Processing all Pension and Auto Enrolment activity (including submissions and reporting), Tax Code uplift
- Processing and calculating SMP, SSP, SPP, SAP including the completion of SMP1 and SSP1 forms
- Calculation and preparation of Payroll to prepare for BACS submission for weekly and monthly payrolls, processing all variable pay and assisting with annual pay awards
- Maintaining and updating existing schemes (Cycle to Work, Childcare Voucher etc), updating healthcare and medicash databases
- Providing support, guidance and assistance for junior members of the Payroll team and supporting payroll projects
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Previous experience working in a busy Payroll Department
- Up to date legislation knowledge of Payroll & HR policies and processes
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks in a quality and service orientated environment
- Experience processing weekly and monthly payrolls end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively work as part of a team
Due to the nature of the roll, with will need a Payroll Qualification (CIPP Foundation Certificate or equivalent) and previous experience working in a busy payroll environment
If you have the skills and are interested in a new role as a Senior Payroll Coordinator, apply now!
We receive numerous applications for each role and do our best to ensure that you receive a response. We will either email to let you know your application is unsuccessful, let you know we are adding you to our database for future roles, or contact you to discuss the role you applied for. If you have not heard from us within a week, it is likely you haven't been shortlisted for the role.
Bridge Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for permanent roles, and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.