- Responsible for the on-going development and management of cash management products in Transaction Banking
- Responsible for proposing the business strategies, product pricing and sales/marketing planning to increase the market share of the bank's cash management products
- Monitor the market trend and conduct product review regularly
- Partner with other product teams & marketing managers to establish efficient marketing platform
- Work with different departments to establish proper control measures, clear guidelines and business performance indicators
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5 to 10 years working experience in cash management products, preferably within Private Banking
- Exposure working on new digital payment solutions in the region, including real-time clearing platforms and fintech-related solutions
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin an advantage
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong ()
Reg No: R