* Develop and build out new division of the firm.
* Establish and maintain positive and confident relationships with owners and owner's representatives, as well as architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
* Provide overall management direction and ensure execution of multiple construction projects.
* Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all project team members.
* Mentor, coach and train Assistant Project Managers.
* Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
* Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
* Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
* Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
* Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
* Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
* Accountable for owner contracts, subcontracts, PO's, associated changes orders, etc.
* Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
* Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
* 8-15 years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
* Remodel and ground-up experience
* Experience in self perform (demolition, carpentry, etc)
* Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
* Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
* Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
Our client is a fast-growing multifamily/residential construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients.
* Competitive base salary between $100,000-$140,000 depending on project experience and skills
* HUGE Bonus Potential Based on Profit of Projects - bonuses have been paid out every year in the business
* Vehicle allowance/company vehicle ($500/month) with Gas Card
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* 20- PTO Days, 8 Paid Holidays with Summer Fridays
* 401(k) with 5% Company Match