Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Average Pay for position is $100 ($3 per hour + tips)!
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
- Warmly greet and acknowledge guests promptly.
- Present the menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Engage with guests in a friendly and professional manner. Create a lasting first and last impression.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu, it's ingredients, flavor profiles, portion sizes, and preparation methods.
- Observe guests to respond to any additional requests and determine when the meal has been completed.
- Totals bill accurately and accept payment following established guidelines.
- Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient manner while complying with the company's Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Know all specials on a shift by shift basis as well as all liquor, beer, and wine products, and all menu items and desserts.
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use of available training materials.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.