Service Advisor - Full Time
Bergstrom Chevrolet of Madison
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD AT BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE AND APPLY TODAY.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Being the liaison between the guest and our Service Technicians.
- Asking the right questions to the guest and relaying that information to the Technicians. Ensuring the vehicle is serviced accurately the first time.
- Walking through diagnosis with guest in non- technical terms. Providing guest with complete and accurate estimated cost of repairs.
- Providing timely and prompt status updates to the guest. Letting them know where their vehicle is in the process.
- Communicating with guests, service team and management if problems arise.
- Always striving to exceed guests expectations!
Schedule: Availability Tuesday-Friday 800a-600p, rotating Monday 800a-600p and Saturday 800a-300p.
Pay: Earning potential exceeding $80,000/year! In 2021 our average Service Advisor that worked the full 12 month year earned over $60,000. Our Service Advisors earn a base salary of $19,200 plus a bonus based on the services sold.
WHO'S RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor or Service Writer preferred
- Eagerness to learn
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Active Listening Skills
- Excellent Guest/Customer Service
- Strong Communication Skills
- Relationship Building Skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (for FT team members)
- Vacation Time (for FT team members)
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (for FT team members)
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for growth!
WHAT MAKES BERGSTROM DIFFERENT:
- Wisconsin's largest automotive group
- Established in 1982 in Neenah WI
- 1,700+ team members and growing
- 32 dealerships and 36 brands (and growing!)
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for by Automotive News
- Glassdoor voted Bergstrom as one of the best companies to work for in 2020 and 2021
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau and Time Magazine
- We are committed to giving back to our communities by supporting organizations like Make-a-Wish, United Way, and Drive for a Cure
Drive your career forward today! APPLY NOW!
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.