Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to deliver excellent service. Think you've got what it takes?As an experienced Technical Team Leader within our Service Operations team, you're trusted to manage a team of technical engineers to implement, update and support the smooth running of systems to provide the business with the capability to provide support, security and guidance to our customer base as well as maximise benefit from them to drive down the cost of delivery.RequirementsIn showcasing your skills with regards to day-to-day tasks, delivery, and people management, you're able to
- Manage the day to day running of the Service Operations Team
- Ensure all work is allocated to the relevant engineer within the agreed Service Level
- Ticket management of the service operation queues to include managing SLA's, Aged tickets, time recording, Idle Alerts
- End to end ownership of problem resolution
- Managing internal and external expectations through clear communications
- Creation of work instructions to assist in service delivery and the management of our client facing systems
- Manage major incidents following the major incident process
- Attend / arrange customer meetings as and when required
- Own customer escalations
- Action monthly 1-2-1's with all direct reports in line with the company 121 process within PeopleHR
- Performance Manage direct reports, introducing KPI targets and dashboards to publish the data - collate this data monthly for the SMT
- Create learning material for internal staff development.
- Motivate, manage, and support team members (globally) through knowledge sharing and practical guidance.
- Create and progress structured training and development plans for direct reports
- Support colleague development to enable them to resolve issues confidently and effectively
- Use the Hive Survey feedback to identify opportunities to improve the way the team works and the culture in the team
- RMM - Be responsible for maintaining & improving the Mirus Management Systems
- RMM - Introduce and maintain governance of our RMM monitoring solution to ensure no client systems who contract to us for monitoring go without monitoring (regular manual checks)
- RMM - Manage the interface between Connectwise Manage and our RMM solution, ensuring issues created via email or monitoring create appropriate tickets into Connectwise Manage.
- RMM - Ensure comprehensive and successful Patch Management for our entire customer infrastructure.
- RMM - Responsibility for actioning all non-Critical monitoring alerts produced via the monitoring tool (Backup / Low Disk Space / Service Alerts etc )
- REPORTING - Being Responsible for the production and management of reports for our clients using our chosen tools including scoping of bespoke reporting.
- Datto - Own the management of the Datto solution implemented at customers sites to ensure our customers data is available in the event of a disaster.
- Datto - Be responsible for the SaaS solutions and Desktop as a Service solutions in place
- AV - Own the management of the Webroot Antivirus estate across our clients' machines.
- AV - Ensuring all our clients have a suitable AV solution in place whether our Managed AV solution (currently Webroot) or their own AV
- Experience in managing and supporting teams of 5 technical engineers or more
- Experience in engineer development understanding skills and customer needs to identify training and mentoring requirements
- Experience in managing a hybrid workforce based within an office and externally (global management experience beneficial)
- Familiar with working to SLAs to meet both internal and external customer and contract requirements
This role would be ideal for an ambitious and experienced Technical Service Operations Team Leader within the technology services sector who is seeking a new and exciting challenge within a forward-leaning technology company and is willing to participate in an exciting journey.Being the person we're looking for, you have knowledge and application in:
- MS Windows / MS Server
- Microsoft 365
- Active Directory
- RMM Tool
- Connectwise Manage
- Connectwise CloudConsole / Unite
- Working knowledge of managing Anti-Virus solutions (currently Webroot)
- Understanding of backup solutions, primarily Datto
We value our hybrid workstyle where we work from offices or with our clients at least four days per month. We enjoy the flexibility of working from home but equally those times when we come together and collaborate.Each team has flexibility around how these are achieved across the month and in which of our C+C offices.Our UK and SA office locations are here - Cape Town (Century City), London (City), Manchester (Swinton), Milton Keynes, Reading, Cardiff and now Sheffield tooLocation
: Wymbush, Milton Keynes (Hybrid)Contract
: Full time, permanentSalary
: CompetitiveYou may have experience of the following: Team Leader, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, IT support, managed services, storage, application acceleration technology, system maintenance, System design, Server configuration, Windows 7, Active Directory, Basic Linux, Networking, LAN/WAN, firewalls, etc.Ref: