JA1077 - Field Service Technician-Fire & Security SystemsLocation - NottinghamSalary - Up to £33K DOEOverview:We are recruiting currently for a Multi-skilled Fire & Security Service Engineer. The successful Engineer will work as part of a strong team to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Fire & Security Systems.Key Responsibilities:
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Fire & Security Systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure on-site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the Fire & Security Systems.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all relevant reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with Fire & Security Systems aspects of the PPM schedules.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the contract as required.
- Fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- Manage workload and prioritise jobs appropriately
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
Skills & Experience:Essential
- Experience as a multi -skilled engineer in the industry
- Health and Safety Training
- Industry experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification, and preventative tasks
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Extinguisher skills and experience
- City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
- Experience in IT & Networking
- Company Pension scheme
- Overtime after 40 hours x 1.5
- On call rota 1 in 8 (TBC)
- Paid standby allowance and radial mileage payment between home and site.
- Van and fuel card