Recro is looking to add a ServiceNow Developer to our Northern Virginia team.
- The candidate will Design the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service, use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow, perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- The candidate will work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed, analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap, be competent with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies.
- The candidate will assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of ServiceNow capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment.
Required Years of Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT field and 6+ years of experience
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Benefits At Recro
- 6% 401K matching
- Up to 25% 401k bonus
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- 25 days PTO
- Training and Career Advancement
- and more...
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.