Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
Senior Change/Transformation Finance Role:
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role
The role will take ownership for the managing of change delivery within Settlement Operations. You will engage with the team to map out existing processes, document new frameworks for the business and support the management of post-implementation work including data process changes. Accountable for the delivery of a number of key initiatives during the period of change and transformation.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting finance transformation and wider business transformation activities through performing business analysis and high level of subject matter expertise in the area.
- Designs operational procedures and processes and develop, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies.
- Ensure core deliverables are produced on time and to specification by monitoring development progress, providing guidance and technical oversight of the preparation and execution and signing off of UAT, LP and FOV.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and act as a key representative in PWGs
Specific skill required
- Provide technical accounting interpretation and operational analysis with a strong knowledge of the associated controls and processes.
- Understanding of the business, systems and improvements
- Ability to break down complex topics and conveying principles to a varied audience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Provide subject matter expertise on risks, issues, dependencies, and reception of change by end-users
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship. This level requires the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and
- professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Depth of Specialism - system (NAP), Accounting
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.