Site Security Engineer
Up to £70,000 (DOE)
Who are they?
Leading SaaS company that provides a service over a wide range of industries. They are further expanding. They have structured their business by employing people that pride themselves in their work. Leading from the front and inspiring each other.
The planes for the company and to spread far and wide globally. Already working with large household named UK companies.
Why has this position come about?
Due to the company's success, there is further growth. This is the extension of their Security team. Chance to lead and inspire whilst in a multi-award-winning business. AMAZING CAREER POTENTIAL & OPPORTUNITY!
Do you want to be a part of a multi-award-winning company?
Salary: Up to £70,000
Location: Remote or Gloucestershire
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Security on Kubernetes clusters.
- Automation of Docker image security scanning in the CI/CD pipeline
- Configuration of networks and firewalls
- Setup automation of regular scans on the infrastructure
- Provide mentoring and guidance to developers for them to work securely
Is this a role you've been looking for?
- Security within Kubernetes and Docker
- Configuring and running automated security tooling
- Strong knowledge of network security
- AWS and/or Azure
Do you consider yourself an optimistic & passionate Site Security Engineer with solid security experience? Someone who can lead and inspire, providing solutions. If yes, then this opportunity is for you. Simply click apply or contact Sean Flaherty at iO Associates.