Apply for this job now
- Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Job Type
- 1 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
Infosys is seeking for a SOC Analyst. This position you will Perform Incident Management and Response for state of art SOC. SOC analyst will be responsible for investigating cyber incidents using various SIEM other security tools. This will include, analyzing, responding, and remediating computer network intrusions, web application, server attacks and Data Breach.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Malvern, PA or be willing to relocate to these areas. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least of 2 years experience in Information Technology.
• At least 1 years of experience in Information Security operations & management with hand on experience in large security operations center using IBM QRadar/similar SIEM tool.
• Able to Create Incident response (IR) plan, IR play books, manage all incidents and crisis situations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Prior experience in Cyber Forensics is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of cyber-attacks and techniques, Cyber Kill chain, incident management best practices.
• A high level understanding of multi-tiered applications and various network and security devices/protocols
• Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
• Proficient in preparation of reports and documentation.
• Knowledge of Cyber-criminal techniques, Compliance and regulatory standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The job entails extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at .
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- Job Reference: 673974639-2
- Date Posted: 1 August 2022
- Recruiter: Infosys
- Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent