Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world s most trusted financial group, it s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss the options with you in more detail.
In this role you will apply your technical expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis. Whether balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders or supporting more senior staff on complex projects, you use data and analysis and apply your experience, judgment, and risk mindset across your responsibilities.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new code to meet the Business needs of the stories and features.
- Maintain and enhance existing code to improve our software and minimize Technical debt of the platform.
- Researches technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Ability to work in a process oriented environment.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality.
- Actively participate team meetings.
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
•Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
•Design and develop applications, system to system interfaces, and complete software solutions
•Create documentation such as user guides and software development guides
•Develop advanced code and perform code review"
• Experience creating end to end data pipelines as well as CI/CD pipelines for applications delivery
• Experience with major public cloud offerings and how to solution designs that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and databases
- Development/Agile tools experience - BitBucket, ALM, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT.
- IDE tools - Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Web Service development experience (REST/JSON, SOAP)
- Java - Core, Enterprise
- Spring Framework (for Cloud Native Development)
- Spring Boot or Spring Cloud
- Mongo DB/Oracle
- JMeter, JUnit
- Application Security
- Micro Services
- Shell Scripting
- CI/CD Principles
Nice to Have:
- Message Queue
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.